Customizable solution for high-speed optical power measurements and monitoring high-speed optical discontinuities
The OPL-740 software included with the OP740 has two different modes. Mode 1 allows the user to view optical power for up to 24 channels simultaneously. Mode 2 performs user-configurable automated transient loss tests per IEC 61300-3-28 with the OP740 in high speed acquisition mode.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Address and Configure Individual Optical Power Meters
- Enable or disable individual channels based on testing needs with the click of a mouse.
- Configure signal level thresholds with green and red visual indicators for passing and failing power levels.
Independently Set Gain Stage and Relative Power for Each Channel
- The gain stage and relative power within the gain stage can be configured for each channel to maximize the dynamic range in the high speed acquisition mode.
- Easily configure the optical source level per channel using the visual indicators in the OPL-740 software.
Endless Buffer Extends Measurement Time
- The OPL-740 software provides an endless measurement buffer, using computer memory to store acquired data for an extended timeframe. No need to fear running out of memory during long-term tests.
Auto Analysis Feature Scans and Locates Areas of Interest
- The OPL-740 software scans large acquired data sets to find optical discontinuities.
- Eliminates tedious and time consuming manual scanning to find discontinuity events. Saves time and labor.
We offer training in-house, on-site or remotely.