At OptoTest, we are committed to safety for our employees, customers, and vendors while providing unparalleled product quality and support. Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), OptoTest has put in place additional measures and adjusted our FMEA/risk analysis plan.
We have placed restrictions on travel for our employees to known highly infected areas and may place additional restrictions on travel as we monitor the situation.
As a vertically integrated business located in Southern California with a local supply chain, we are able to continue providing our customers fast delivery and exceptional quality which enables us to ship our products within one to two weeks of receiving the order.
Other advantages include:
- All of our products, including our custom solutions, are designed and manufactured in the USA.
- We offer reasonable prices without hidden tariff costs.
- OptoTest equipment comes with technical support for its lifetime and a full 3 year warranty.
- Our technical support team is trained and available to assist customers remotely or onsite.
- We offer onsite, remote, and in-house manufacturer calibration to ensure longevity and optimal performance.
- Our products are built to last, so you can count on your test equipment to get the job done both now and for the long haul.
If you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you. Don’t hesitate to contact the OptoTest team!
We proudly manufacture our equipment in our US-based ISO-9001:2015 facility in California.